It’s roughly the same price as the X3 download stock firmware NFC – making it a no-brainer over that phone, unless you see it heavily discounted. We’re rounding up the best deals we see on both Poco X3 models, so check that article for the latest savings.
- It comes with a Portrait selfie mode, which works well as long as you have a contrast between the person in focus and the background.
- In mid-March of this year, the Xiaomi Poco sub-brand introduced a new mid-range smartphone – Poco X3 Pro.
- I can’t think of a single thing that has caused problems with the Poco X3 Pro day-to-day.
- There is a solution for this which is provided here on this page “Flashing new stock ROM“.
- Pare the X3 Pro’s camera spec down and it’s got a perfectly fine main lens, then, but that’s about as far as things go.
In performance terms, it’s not quite at the same level as last year’s high-end flagships, but it’s still very capable. The design and software might not be for everyone, but if they appeal to you, you are looking at the perfect phone you can buy right now. It should be a no-brainer if you are looking for a new phone in this price category.
POCO is also set to kick off sales of the X3 Pro in the UK and other European markets in the coming weeks. The phone will be available with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage, and the base 6GB/128GB version will debut at €249 ($295) with an introductory price of €199 ($235). The phone is available in Frost Blue, Phantom Black, and Metal Bronze color options.
On the left is only a combined slot for one nanoSIM and one microSD memory card, or for two nanoSIM cards. The bundled cover is quite adequate, albeit quite simple.